|Registrars (early bird)||R2 000,00|
|Registrars (late)||R2 450,00|
|Specialist (early bird)||R3 020,00|
|Specialist (late)||R3 350,00|
|Other (early)||R1 200,00|
|Nurses (early bird)||R1 200,00|
|Nurses (late)||R1 340,00|
|Nurses (day – 19 February 2021)||R660,00|
|Nurses (day – 20 February 2021)||R660,00|
- Early bird registration:
2 March 2020 – 30 October 2020
- Late registration:
1 November 2020 – 12 February 2021
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Access to and attendance to Haem Onc 2020 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the congress.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period (30 October 2020). Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the late registration fees.
- All late fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 12 February 2021.
- An invoice with the bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Mandy Godfrey, email@example.com
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg IDP number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to Haem Onc 2020.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the Haem Onc 2020 bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- No online registrations will be accepted after 12 February 2021 (16h00 GMT+2)
Registration Cancellation and Termination
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received on or before 30 September 2020 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 1 October 2020 and 30 November 2020 (17h00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 30 November 2020 (17h01 GMT +2).